VIATOR CONDUCTED PLANNING AND BUDGETING TRAINING
With the aim of the company to train and develop its human resources to be globally and highly competent in the field of microfinance and management, on May 25 - 26, 2013 the company organized a Planning and Budgeting Training through its Human Resource Development Program (HRDP) a project of the company’s Training Department. The 2-days training was attended by all Department Managers, Branch Managers and Branch Accountant and it was held in Qaya Hotel – Ismayli Region in Azerbaijan. Zulfiya Ceferova an expert in the field of planning and budgeting and at the same time the current Finance Director of Demir Bank – one of the largest commercial bank in Azebaijan was the invited guest speaker and facilitator for the 2-days training.
“This training signifies the commitment and seriousness of the company to grow since growth depends on its human capital and this training is not an expense but rather an investment. And in every investment requires return and its return is growth of its human capital skills and competency and this will bring and impact growth of the company” said by Executive Director Vencent Abraham.
The Planning and Budgeting Training objectives are the following;
• Appreciate the improvement initiative of the
• Establish strategic and operational objectives for the branch operations and departments.
• Develop measures and indicators that will drive projects and activities towards achievement of objectives.
• Develop performance-focused plans for projects and on-going
• Describe the relationship between plans and budgets
• Develop a comprehensive budget for the branch operation / department.
• Assess actual performance against plan and budget
• Describe the benefits of a performance oriented, integrated approach to planning and budgeting.
• Avoid the common pitfalls associated with planning and budgeting.
“The training was very enriching for us branch managers because it will help us improve our skills and we have learned practical lessons from the speaker, we will complete apply all of this lessons learned once we will prepare budget for our branch” said by Rizvan Rasulov Branch Manager of Sheki Branch.
The Planning and Budgeting Training is only one of the training offering of the company for its staff since this year the company already established its competency based-training curriculum for its human capital and this is one of the topmost priority of the new Executive Director.